Support Nebraska Girls
Make a Donation to our Family Partnership Campaign
To provide the Girl Scout experience to each of our 24,000 members, it costs approximately $240 per member, per year. In order for Spirit of Nebraska to remain the dynamic organization we are today, we ask for your support.
The Family Partnership is an opportunity for families of members to partner with Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska each year to help provide:
• Leadership experiences for all members;
• Essential volunteer development programs;
• Maintenance of our six camp properties;
• Funding for families who require financial assistance for programs, materials and dues;
• And more!
Benefits of making a contribution include:
• Your tax-deductible gift is an investment in the future of Nebraska girls.
• The Girl Scout in your family will receive a Family Partnership fun patch when you make a contribution of $25 or more. For additional patches, we ask that you make a minimum donation of $5 each.
• Every family who makes a contribution to the Family Partnership will be recognized in our newsletter, The Juliette Gazette.
• If your troop participates at 100%, the troop receives 15% of the total contribution in Girl Scouts Gift Certificates-to be used for camp, council programs or at your local Juliette’s Boutique Girl Scout store.
• Each troop with 100% participation in the Family Partnership will be entered into a drawing for a free weekend at the Spirit of Nebraska camp of their choice.